We hereby inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 ("Codice in
materia di protezione dei dati personali") covers a person's rights regarding
the handling of personal details.
Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a
correct and open manner, which protects your privacy and rights.
Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide
you with the following information:
1. The data supplied by you will be used to carry out a booking on the site
2. The data will be held within an electronic database.
3. Inserting your details is obligatory, given that in their absence it is not
possible to make a booking. The lack of such information prevents any
furtherment of the contract.
4. The data will be passed on exclusively to the recipients necessary for the completion of the booking contract (eg: the hotel). We may use third-party service providers to process your personal information on our behalf for the purposes specified above.
5. The holder of the data is:
6. The person responsible for the data is:
7. You can exercise your rights regarding the holder of the data at any point,
as per article 7 of D.lgs. n. 196, which for your convenience is reproduced in
Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003
Article 7 - Right of access to personal
information and other rights.
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the
existence or not of personal details which concern them, even if not yet
registered, including their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal details.
b) how these details are used.
c) the working of the electronic system which manages the data.
d) the identity of the holder, the person in charge and the assigned
representative as per article 5, comma 2.
e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal details can
be communicated or those who can find out about them.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectifying, and, as applicable, the integration of the data.
b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of
data used in violation of the law. This also includes any details which have
been passed on but which weren't necessary for the working of the system.
c) the declaration that the acts covered in letters a) and b), as well as their
content, are communicated to the parties to whom the personal details are passed
on, apart from in cases where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or would
require the use of means overtly disporportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) to the use of the personal details which concern him, with legitimate reason
which concerns the purpose of their initial collection;
b) to the use of personal details which concern him with the aim of sending
publicity or direct sales material either for the fulfilment of market research
or commercial communication.